Saturday, June 16, 2012

Okay. So I have been away from here for a year now. That is just terrible, and I am about to do something about it now.

So, to quickly sum up, in the last year, I moved to Kolding, in the southern part of the Jutland peninsula of Denmark. There, I started my MA in Visual Communication (Illustration) in September, and have been incredibly busy with that.
I have been interning for the past 6 months, first in a lovely little animation company called Barq and currently with DR (the Danish Broadcasting Corporation.)
This has been a great experience, but it has meant that I have had very little time to create and post any personal work.

However, I am going to attempt to update this blog more often, as I was really enjoying it last year.

To check out some of what I have been doing in the last year right now, head over to my Flick

Cheers, Sidsel